Friday, September 30, 2005

Update

I finished Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics today. Surprisingly, it's full of good phrases to use in article titles and so on.

I finally got my old document on how to give someone a "spiritual" (a la giving them a "physical") in contemporary Word format. It's going out to the med school worldviews group.

I also got out two pieces leading up to my speaking at Wilshire church this weekend. One is on the emerging church as a postmodern missions effort. The other is on how I think that the way Barnabas interacted with the new Gentile churches in Antioch in Acts 11 is the best model for how existing churches should interact with emerging churches.

Okay so I want to work. But how to make that workable.

3 Comments:

Blogger the nygrens said...

any chance you are having this weekend's stuff recorded?

3:23 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

um, maybe they will. it's a pretty tight, sophisticated Sunday School class that has been together forever, has lots of pretty savvy people, etc. I was not planning on doing so myself, although I suppose the contemporary version of a "tape ministry" is podcasting, so I guess I should eventually look into that.

11:15 AM  
Blogger pickleandcake said...

oh wow...if i could podcast temztoks i would be one happy camper...

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home